New Garbage Company
To Our New Customer,
Texas Pride Disposal is excited to be your new solid waste and recycling collection provider. Beginning March 1st, 2018, you will see our trucks and employees collecting solid waste from your community.
As Houston’s premier local, independent hauler, we look forward to a seamless transition and long relationship with your community. With over 100 years of combined operational leadership, a fleet of brand new equipment, and a mission to deliver a customer experience above and beyond what you expect, we’re confident you will be happy with our services.
To be prepared for this transition, please note:
- Service days remain the same.
- Please have waste ready by 7:00 am to ensure service as service times may change during this transition.
- Texas Pride Disposal will collect regular household waste, seasonal yard waste, and two bulk/heavy items every regularly scheduled collection day.
- If your community has recycling, please note we accept the following items in our recycling program: all paper products, paperboard, cardboard boxes, wax-board containers, aluminum and tin cans, plastics #1-#7 (excluding Styrofoam), glass bottles and jars, and light scrap. A detailed list is available on our website.
- For full service details: www.texaspridedisposal.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this process affect me, the customer?
- Service will be the same (or better!), although time of collection may change. Payments should now be made to Texas Pride Disposal.
- Will my price go up?
- No, your invoice will reflect the same rate that Republic Services had been charging.
- Who is Texas Pride Disposal?
- Visit our website at www.texaspridedisposal for our full story, collection guidelines, and recycling details.
Contact Information (For Residents)
- Phone: (281) 342-8178 – Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; 8:00 am – 4:00 pm